A cookie is a small text file housed on your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used so the website can register your visit when you return to the site. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, tailored content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any page are considerably diminished. For further information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., click on the following link.
Cookies used on this website
In line with the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, herein are the details of the usage of cookies by this website, in order to provide you with as much detail as possible.
The following are our own cookies used herein:
- Session cookies, to ensure Users writing comments in the blog are human and not automatic applications. This is used to combat spam.
The site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to create statistics on traffic and number of visits to this site. By using this website, you are consenting to Google processing information about you. Thus, exercising any right on this matter needs to be done by direct communication with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons, e.g. Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are different depending on the browser being used. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers:.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and the right to eliminate or deactivate these must be exercised therein. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that cookies are handled correctly by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser remembers the decision to not accept these.